Saturday, October 29, 2005

i love friday nights (or do i?)

its friday night and its already 10:05 in my watch. and guess where i am....in the office? right! ive been working for 13 straight hours now and im slowly feeling the exhaustion engulfing my body.

but its ok. i havent done this in a long while. and besides, its the start of a long weekend tomorrow. yey! hmm...what'll i do?

get a massage? probably finish reading harry's 6th year in hogwarts? eat a lot of junk foods while watching reruns of simpsons (thanks avs for the info)? run to my brother's place in the mountains of antipolo and play with my nephew? update my blog? organize my photos? work on a budget for my christmas gifts? clean the house?

aaahh... i wanna do all of these. but for now, i need to get home and get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.