Thursday, October 26, 2006

Big Bang

Pagkatapos ng mahaba-habang paglalakbay…nope! After 100 years of solitary confinement in the recesses of my blog-less world, im back to say hi to this blog. Im sorry if I have abandoned you for the past nine months. Many things have changed since February. Yeah, you must be thinking that the more I should have written, but ironically, I could not write. I think im just too overwhelmed with various emotions that I find it too hard to conjure which words exactly define how I feel and what I think. Now I’m writing, not because I’m so ok but because I’m too shocked. Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating, or maybe I’m not.

-----------
I can feel it now. The emotional stress is slowly seeping though my veins. This is what ive been waiting to happen. The feeling of becoming, the feeling of reality.

No comments: