Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home Alone on a Monday

For the nth time, im left alone in this tiny apartment. My sister is somewhere in Batangas for a retreat so i had to endure two nights of sleeping alone. Random thoughts run through my mind and here's a peek:

- Naiiinis ako sa bagong telenobela nina Kim and Gerald (or Gerard?) because it will (a) make me stay up late just to catch Maging Sino Ka Man or (b) make me loose my patience and go to bed right after ive had my dinner. I mean, tama na ang Deal or no Deal at Super Inggo na pampatay ng oras habang naghihintay kina Bea at John Lloyd. One hour of mediocrity is enough for me to have dinner and wash the dishes so having another 30 minutes of nonsense (not that Maging Sino ka man is full of sense :P) is just so....argh. Frustrating.

- I had a full day and i LOVE it! Namimiss ko na kasi ang mga madugong araw sa J5 kung saan puro rush ang trabaho. So having a super duper busy day after days of idleness is a welcome thing. Its actually a good way of starting the year.

- Little blessings in life. Nice sleep. Waking up in the morning. Buying a pair of shoes without knowing that it is on sale. Free sumptous snack because of a coworker celebrating her birthday. Being told that you look good. Catching a feel good movie. Light traffic on your way to work. Free chocolates. Mail from friends. Good music. Aaahh...life is good.

No comments: