Monday, February 11, 2008

random notes...na naman

i have a report on wednesday, a paper to submit on that same day and a report on saturday. and what am i doing at this very minute? updating my blog. sweet!
but im doing my slides on the side =) yep, procastination is my guiding philosophy.

===================

while i was on my way to work last saturday, i heard this song from the radio.

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

syempre natawa na lang ako no. how timely.

===================

im so excited...about my slr. *wide grin*

===================

gusto kong manood ng "across the universe".

===================

excited na din akong mag fair. at kunin ang centennial planner. at magsaya. at makibalita sa mga college friends. at kumain. at uminom. at matulog. hay....

No comments: