Friday, September 05, 2008

overcoming addiction

im slowly trying to overcome it. besides, its been a week already. so im posting a non-eheads entry, only after seeing this

last wednesday, i passed by araneta on my way to alimall. ang daming tao than the usual, yun pala concert ni avril lavigne. so i was singing skaterboi in my head.

"im just a skaterboy, i said see you later boy, im not good enough for her"

yan ang paulit ulit kong kinakanta from araneta to alimall. when i reached starbux, i was already looking inside. checking if my favorite seat is unoccupied. and im so glad it is. so i was still singing skaterboy in my head.

here's the thing. i saw the guard opening the door for me. but since my attention was on the seat and not on the door, i didnt notice that i was heading towards the un-opened door. so the next things i know of was, kablag! bumangga na pala ako sa glass door. good thing that i was carrying some readings and my arms were at my chest so yung arms ko ang unang bumangga and not my face. i was laughing so hard at myself! buti na lang walang tao sa labas except for the guard and that guy studying at one of the tables. pati tuloy sya napasaya ko at napatawa. but he gave me that peace sign after.

No comments: