Tuesday, March 29, 2011

buhay estudyante

i always do this, writing an entry when the going gets tough (this is in the context of deadlines at the end of the semester). whenever im faced with loads of essays to write, i blog.

this time, it would be grossly unfair to say that im cramming because ive been lazy or lousy for the duration of the sem because the truth is, i was not. ive been consistently diligent from week 1 until now (week 11) but somehow, im still procastinating. sometimes it frustrates me but whenever i think of my request for the extension of my scholarship and that nice vacation that awaits me after the sem, the surge of energy flows.

i just feel guilty though that i have spent and is spending more time for my cross-department modules than my own sea modules. theyre so demanding! pero mas lab pa rin kita sea. you inspire me more and you tickle my tiny brain more effectively. hindi bale next sem, magbabalik-loob ako sa yo southeast asian studies program. although i cant promise na ikaw lang hehe

No comments: