Friday, October 04, 2013

To document

collection of writing pads

I dont remember how many journals I have had.  These are my collections so far, all gifts from my friends.  They know me so well. 

The first one is a gift from a colleague who became one of my closest friends.  She gave it to me when I left work.

The second to the left is the latest, a gift for my birthday. 

The red one is a present from Japan.

The fourth one, with the love and peace writings is the thickest and the one im currently using.  It's been with me for 2 years now but Ive written on barely half of its pages.  It's a gift from my best friend when I decided to leave the country for good. 

The fifth one has been with me for two years too. A Christmas gift from a special person. It's supposed to be a planner but I've turned it into a journal as well.

One day, Im gonna fill all your pages with stories. Someday...

No comments: