Sunday, November 04, 2007

geographical change

We are transferring. After a year of being here, we will again transfer to a farther location. Huhu And last year, we thought that transferring here would be like hell since we were like relocating from the downtown to the suburbs. But this transfer is worse. Imagine relocating to Timbuktu. *sob*

Transfer = major adjustments. *wail*

Im dreading the idea of…
-Getting up at 530 instead of 630
-Waging an all out war against fellow commuters just to get inside the MRT instead of taking the FX (which also means Im not gonna see Beatles guy anymore *another huhu*)
-Taking an 8-5 work shift.
-I don’t know yet which route to take to get to school.
-Following the standards for corporate grooming since we will be on the same floor with the President, i.e. dressing up and wearing heels every single day which is a major nightmare for me. I want my flats!

On the other hand….
-The elevator will be bigger. (babaw ng kaligayahan ko)
-There is a CANTEEN! (we don’t have one right now)
-The building is not exclusively used by the Company, i.e. mas madaming taong masisilayan. *grin*
-Dampa is just a stone’s throw away.

I hope I can survive school and work with this major geographical adjustments.
And I hope the pros will outdo the cons :)

No comments: