Friday, February 25, 2011

Journal Entry

I was tidying up and trying to throw stuff that I no longer need when I saw some of my old Starbucks planner which has a few random journal entries.  

This one is from 25 Feb 2011 (retrieved 28 Mar 2020)

It's the 25th Anniversary of Edsa 1. 
But no, Im not gonna write about that.
I read from Inquirer the other day about the virtue of gratitude. It says we have to write at least 2 things that make us grateful each day

1.  Boredom hits me and again, Im at that point when I ask what my purpose in life is. And since I dont have a strong, resounding answer, I naturally dont feel that great.  Than I talked to V and she doesnt feel that great either. She's quitting work.  I wished her luck and said she'll do good. Cos I believe she'll do good. She's a smart girl. And she felt like crying because she said she needed that boost of confidence.  And I felt good as well.  I think I have that "gift" that I can somehow make my friends feel good by a simple show of support from me. 

2. I have supportive parents.  I cant relate when she talked about one of her parents now having enough confidence in her.  

Wish she'll really do good. 

No comments: