Sunday, June 03, 2007

online quiz

its time for those online quizzes once again =)

one of my friends from work was asking me if i believe in dreams because she was having repeated dreams about something and she's afraid that it might one day happen. i said that in my case, my dreams are most of the time the opposite of what happens so im not really the type who would allow dreams to affect my life. but i think that dreams are interesting so i took a dream test to find out what my dreams mean. and according to the 41-item questionnaire:

Take this test at Tickle


You're a Mastery!


The Dream Interpretation Test

Brought to you by Tickle
You're dreaming about maximizing opportunities and achieving well-deserved success. This means that in some area of your waking life, you are adequately prepared and things are working out just the way you want.

uy talaga? feeling ko hindi masyado

No comments: