Tuesday, August 21, 2012

RIP

i heard sec robredo was a good man. ive read news about him before. and his passing is really a loss to our country.

===

i was on my way to the toilet earlier when i saw some students in the pantry. i waved and one of them confirmed that i was working for my boss. when i said yes, she readily knew that i didnt know yet. and she broke the news that my boss passed away last sunday. heart attack.

it is surprising. really. i was supposed to meet him at 2pm. that's why i was on my way to the toilet. to freshen up for the meeting. we have a lot to talk about. he is supposed to tell me what data to gather next. and i was supposed to ask when would he want to have the meeting with one of our point persons. after two months of coordinating, we are moving forward with our project.

but life has other plans.

===

may they both rest in peace.

No comments: