Wednesday, October 01, 2008

bonne l'anniversaire

i woke up around 930 am from an interrupted sleep. stayed up late the previous night because of that dinner with j5 peeps. fist woke up at 530am when my alarm went off. had a difficult time going back to sleep since then. plus the fact that my phone was vibrating every now and then because of messages from early well wishers. but i just cant let the opportunity of getting up late pass so i stayed in bed and tried hard to get back to sleep. in vain. until finally, i gave up.

the weather was so gloomy. and it affected me. walang patumanggang ulan. paano ako lalabas nito? celebrating my own birthday has never been my forte and the rain and the clouds and the cold weather added to the challenge.

i wanted to go to binondo and feast on dumplings but just imagining the hassle of going there on a rainy day made me cringe so i ditched the plan. went to the spa instead and had a good massage. had dinner with kuya and the kids after.

thats how my 27th birthday went

*not really in the mood to write*

No comments: