Sunday, October 12, 2008

finals season

its finals season again. for students, at least for those who live in the spirit of procastination like me, it means tons of paper and a number of sleepless nights. it may also mean hibernation during weekends and becoming anti-social at least until the season ends.

for me it could also mean, ironically, a lot of blog entries. no, its not that i have the luxury of time for my babblings. its just that i turn on my laptop more often so the temptation to write is always there and more often than not, i give in to that temptation no matter how behind iam in my target number of pages for my papers.

for this semester, today is the last day of classes but i have 2 more weeks before my semester officially ends. we had our last class for 207.2. only half of the class showed up for our individual reports on how our papers are doing. kat is done with hers, everyone including me is not. buti na lang mabait si sir. he gave us non-graduating students 2 weeks to finish our papers and 10 annotated biblio. whew!
so for the next 2 weeks, i have to finish 3 major requirements. my thesis proposal for 299, my policy analysis paper for 207.2 and my annotated biblio also for 207.2. talking about a handfull.

=======

my sem is not yet over but im excited about november. im enrolling in that photography workshop! yahoo! im excited to learn and to use my camera according to how it should be used.

=========

i was browsing my archives when i stumbled upon this entry.

3 years later, eto na ako


discover your jack-o-lantern face @ quiz me

my jack-o-lantern face


find your inner PIE @ quizmeme.com

lime pa rin ako haha hindi pa rin nawawala kaweirduhan ko (sabi nga ng ibang kaibigan ko)


discover your dog breed @ quiz meme

at eto pa rin ako

i guess there's not been much change in the inner me

Quiz Me
gi was
a Sweet Musician
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me


whoa! this one is nice

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

No comments: