Saturday, March 25, 2017

Collection

With four months of training, I realized that I have slowly accumulated stuff without intending to do so.

Im a big fan of Decathlon because of their cheap items.  I realized that most of my branded stuff are actually gifts hehe

This is a Christmas gift from my sister.  I saw it on a mannequin here.
This is my first semi-compression tights.  I also got it as a Christmas gift from my sister who is always so excited about our sporty pursuits. Aside frot the shiny material, I LOVE everything about this tights.  The fit is flattering, the length is perfect for my height, and its wicking properties is amazing.  I can run under the heat but my legs would still feel dry and cold afterwards.

This is my first splurge for this run.  Given its popularity, I had high expectations but its results are underwhelming.  I had to return the first item that I got from the store because it had a hole in it. It wasnt a tear but a small area that was unsewn. The garter at the waist area is also tiny.  I read somewhere that a wide garter for the waist area is better because it can provide more support for the core.  And I dont know if it has sweat-wicking properties?  

Aaah, my ever-reliable stuff from Decathlon.  Knee support and compression  stuff for the calves.

And lastly, this tape.  I allowed myself to be salestalked.  The auntie in me feels like it is a more trendy version of Salonpas :)

No comments: