Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 4 (again)

Day 4 is another 3.2km of easy run.

I stayed quite a bit late in the office, trying to finish a portion of my report. So I got home after 8.

There's a buzz of activity also going on in the house because of christmas decor making for the org's party on Saturday.

It was so tempting to just stay and ditch the run.  But then again, I kept telling myself, it's just one round in the neighborhood, and that's gonna be fast.  So I went.

As with most endeavors, starting is difficult.  I realised, no  matter how short or long the distance is, when one is tempted by laziness, it's always difficult to get into your tempo.  But once you're there, it's peanuts.

So I went for my 3.2 run. I noticed that I ran faster in the first few hundreds of meters then reverted to my old pace.  But I always try to run faster again whenever I notice that Im becoming slower again.  Overall, I think I did better this time.


No comments: