Saturday, December 03, 2016

Day 13 : easy run with cool down yoga

It's 4.8km easy run again.

Im a person who wants diversity.  I easily get bored. I easily lose interest. I want constant change, well, gradually at least.

My relationship with running has been an on-and-off thing primarily because it's monotonous.  So for my training, I try my best to infuse diversity in it. And the best way that I could think of is to change my route every now and then, well at least to a certain extent.

Tonight, I did just that. I started with an uphill run which I only realized later was good because I wasnt tired when I did the difficult part so I still had a lot of energy to maintain my pace and running downhill enhanced my speed. I finished 5km in 45 mins.


I still had a lot of energy when I got home so I did a session of cool-down yoga.  Excellent for stretching my legs and muscles.




Im on my 2nd week of training and I think Im gradually feeling its benefits. Im getting used to the distance.  I can finish it now without pain in my legs and doesnt feel so tired. Yebah!

No comments: